Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sweet Sydney

This past week my mom, sister, and niece, Sydney came in town. We were having cousin camp the following weekend, but they came early so we could hang out and I could get some good quality Sydney time. She is absolutely the most adorable baby ever! She was such a trooper. Going shopping for hours, driving all over Dallas, sitting at the pool while I worked, and just lounging at the house. She hardly fussed at all. Just occasionally at night we she was just ready to be in bed. I think we all were ready for bed some nights. Here are a few pics of the angel.
One evening Sydney and I were laying on my bed and she had so much to tell me. I can't wait for days when we will be able to talk and understand eachother. It is going to be so much fun! Sleepovers at Aunt Andi's!!!Smiling for the camera! What a cutie!! My aunt Dianne got her the outfit she is wearing. Under the zebra it says wild one. Shout out to the Wildners!!!!

6 comments:

B-DUB said...

i love the picture of the two of you! My babies! i must get a copy for me. mom

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

your mom needs to invite me to read her blog. :)

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yes!
www.gatewaygetaway.com
It's in Tuscola...! Do you remember Elly Limbaugh? It's her family's cottage's on their land!
And then the restaurant is www.rancholoma.com and it's in Coleman about an hour from the cottages! GO~ It is so peaceful and amazing!

Wendy said...

Such a cutie!

Wendy said...

And ditto for me on your mom's blog. Hook me up with an invite, B-Dub!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.