Monday, July 23, 2007

Loving Lubbock

A couple of weeks ago I got to go to Lubbock to visit family and friends. My mom flew me down to spend time with her, Kristin , Jason, and of course Sydney. It was so much fun to be there. We didn't do a whole lot but totally enjoyed just hanging around the house talking and giggling. Sydney has changes so much. She loves to tell all sorts of stories. She is going to be quite the talkative girls. And her smiles are just too precious! She also finally got some bows. Here a picture of the bow head in her Tech jumper.
While I was there I got to visit my bestie Amanda! Her son Davis was turning three that weekend, so bonus for me. I went to his Buzz Lightyear birthday party at 50th street caboose. He loved playing games, especially skee ball. The greatest game ever! I love the Wootens and miss them terribly.


Then I spent all afternoon and evening with my friend Julie. We had an awesome time. We went for ice cream, played gas station lottery scratch off games. It is where you buy a few scratch off tickets. Then if you win any money you cash it in and go to another gas station to buy more and then keep going until you run out of money. We made it to two gas stations, which I think is pretty good. No we did not strike the jackpot. Then we went to Sonic to get drinks and back to her house to visit with her mom and sister. Finally, we got hungry and went out to Louhans for a yummy Mexican dinner. We had so much fun just being together. Hopefully I will see her in August at her next Supers tournament.

I had a most amazing time in Lubbock. I am so blessed by my friends and family. I love you guys and I love Lubbock!!!

2 comments:

B-DUB said...

lubbock is so much fun when you are here too! love you. mom

Anonymous said...

Brewington!!!! i LOVED hangin out with you and i cant wait to do it again!! i hope i can see you in dallas next weekend!!!!! i love ya TONZ.