Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cousin Camp 2007

Cousin camp has become a tradition in our family over the past 4 years. There are 9 of us ranging from the ages 9-29. Our ages do not mean anything when we are together. We all get along great and love being with each other. This year everyone came to my house. We spent a lot of time hanging out at the house, shopping at the malls, and eating due to the rain! However, it did let up long enough for us to enjoy a day at Hawaiian Falls. It was a blast! I am truly blessed with the family I have. I can't wait for next year's Cousin Camp. Here is a pic of everyone. Nathan, Noel, Autumn, and Corinne spent most of the rainy time lounging on the sofas watching Hannah Montana! I thought for awhile they had become permanent structures in the living room!
Here's a picture of everyone at Chili's. Starting from the left and making the way around the table, Kristin, baby Sydney, Me, Aunt Dianne, Noel, Nathan, Aunt Brenda(mom), Corinne, Autumn, Natalie, and Nat's boyfriend Jason.

And a cute picture of me and my sis!! Love her to death. I can't wait to see her again.

1 comment:

B-DUB said...

cousins forever!