Monday, July 2, 2007

Long time ago Lone Star Park

Several weeks ago, yes it has been that long since I posted, Matt and I attended that horse races. Our friends, Zan and Kris Jayroe had a box and invited a group of people to hang out with them. It was a blast!!! We spent the day eating, and talking. I met some new people but mainly got to catch up with one of my favorite people, Zan. The races were fun to watch but needless to say Matt and I did not strike it rich with any of our bets. I did pick one winner but didn't make much money seeing as we only put a few dollars down!!


And I just think this picture is hillarious. We look like such a cute family. But I'm sure everyone knows that this is not really my family!! I am holding Zan's sweet baby, Belle, and next to me is Matt's cousin Josh. My most wonderful husband was taking the picture!

It was a great day at the races!! Thank you Zan and Kris.

1 comment:

B-DUB said...

josh, belle and you make a very good-looking family. i'm glad that you got to see zan- she is one of my favorite of your friends! mom