Friday, July 6, 2007

Look at those sweet faces!

Just some sweet pictures of my puppies. This first one I took while I was laying in bed. Deuce had jumped up and put her head on me. It was so sweet. I think she was dying for some attention. And then little Dublin, begging to get up on the bed. She still hasn't quite mastered the jump. So when I don't want to pull her up she doesn't get to come.
This is the hardest thing to capture. Both of them together and still!
Deuce loves her toys. Please play with me, anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Your posts are so cute and yoru life is so much more exciting than mine! Um, I love your dogs. It makes me want one :(. I think we skipped that phase on accident, but I LOVE them!