Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Our Country Date

After a busy couple of weeks with Matt being out of town and then having company we decided it was time for a date!! It was my night to plan so I went with a country theme. We started the night by going to Western Warehouse to get Matt a new cowboy outfit. I went as his city girl! Then we went to dinner at the Cowboy Chicken on Greenville. They are famous for their rotiserrie chicken enchiladas and twice baked potatoes. It was delicious! To finish off our meal we had homemade peach cobbler. Yummy. Then it was off to the Mesquite Rodeo. It was fun watching the real coyboys do their thing! All in all I think it was a great date and Matt loved it! When we got home I made him let me take his picture since he was all dressed up. I will post them but don't give him too hard of a time!!
What a hottie!!!!

2 comments:

B-DUB said...

ride em, cowboy....

Wendy said...

The ring finger gesture is a nice touch.