Monday, April 30, 2007

My awesome husband!!

Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary. We didn't have huge plans for the day for two reasons. 1. Our trip to Mexico!!! 2. I was going out of town that day. We both had agreed before we took the trip to Mexico that it was our gift to each other. But I have the greatest husband ever. I woke up Thursday morning and we said our Happy Anniversaries and I was just expecting a sweet card. After roaming the house, clearing not paying attention to what I had walked past several times, I finally noticed a gift bag on the table. And it was in a Brighton bag! As much as I wanted to just rip into the bag I decided I should probably read the card first. And I am glad I did. It was by far the sweetest most thoughtful card I have ever received. That right there was enough (but don't tell Matt -I do love presents too!!). To top off the card he got me earrings and a matching necklace that I had been eyeing. I can't even put into words how lucky and blessed I am to have Matt as my husband. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. Here is a picture of the jewerly. It really doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

B-DUB said...

the jewelry really does look prettier on you! you are lucky to have matt as your husband. AND he is lucky to have you as his wife!