Sunday, April 8, 2007

EGGcellent Easter Weekend

Saturday night we went out to dinner and bowling with the Kilmers. They were in town to spend Easter with Wendy's parents. They are some of our best friends and we miss getting to hang out with them. Our dreams are that someday we will all live in the same town where we can raise our children and grow old together!! But for now, weekend visits will have to do. This was also my first night to sport a headband. Isn't the new fashion crazy. I feel like I am a blast from the past.


Scott was by far the best bowler!! But everyone did break one hundred at least once during the night!! You will not be seeing us on the tour anytime soon!
Sunday morning was great. The Easter bunny visited Matt and brought him some candy and a new bible. Then it was off to church. What a great service. Everything about it was beautiful, the singing, the message and the friends. Matt and I didn't have any plans for lunch so we got Taco Bueno and went home to just chill together. I just remembered that I did not take our picture this morning when we were all dressed up so this will have to do! But it does summarize our weekend. Happy and relaxed!

5 comments:

B-DUB said...

i LOVE your blog, Andi!

Wendy said...

Whoo Hoo -- I made the blog! I feel so cool! Fun times with you guys this weekend.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Hi Andi!!! I just found your blog through Laura's!!! I'm so excited that you got one!!!!

Laura said...

Sounds like you had an exciting weekend! I am glad that you got to see your friends and the headband is super cute! You look pretty in pink!

Scott said...

"Scott was by far the best bowler!!" -- dang straight sister. ;)