Thursday, April 5, 2007

God is so Good!!!

Well, this past month has had its ups and downs but I have been reminded in so many ways how amazing our God is. Matt and I were seven weeks pregnant and had our second miscarriage. Our hearts were crushed. But family and friends were at our side immediately. I know that I am truly blessed by the family and friends I have. I could not have made it through this without them. And then the most amazing blessing ever came. It is so neat to see God's miracles. Three days later my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sydney Dianne McNeil. She was about 5 weeks early but came out perfect. God knows just what he is doing. Sydney has a special place in my heart. She has reminded me what God can do and how amazing he truly is. I know that His timing is perfect and that my baby is being created just for Matt and I for just the right time.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Andi, it's Laura Criwell. I got your blog from my Momma. How proud I am of you for your positive attitude and outlook. You are so right and God is so good but how badly I want you to have that baby you deserve. Someday. I know we can't always see the big picture and my heart really goes out to you and your family. Lots of love and take care of yourself.

lisag said...

I am so lucky to have you as a friend! (Matt too but don't tell him I said so!)

Lisa

DeMarco said...

Congrats at becoming an aunt (again)!!!! As you know it is a very wonderful things. Sorry to hear about the other but your right God does know what he is doing. The hardest part is remembering that on a daily basis. this is something I am currently being reminded of a lot lately.