Thursday, April 19, 2007

Best Buds

Well, it has finally happened. I was looking for the dogs last night and went into my bedroom to find this.
I have known for some time that they actually like each other. They play together all day long. But Deuce has never allowed Dublin on her bed. But tonight they snuggled together for quite awhile. I am just so glad that they actually get along because they have a long life together.
It looks like I may be buying a bigger bed as Dublin grows older! It is a tight fit already.

3 comments:

Kristin McNeil said...

what sweet puppies... nacho will just have to wait until sydney gets bigger to have such a good friend!

allyo said...

I love labs! Since we lost our mom dog, her puppy walks around "lost." I think that he is as heart broken as we are! It is funny how much you can love a dog! Maybe Bowden can get together with Duece and Dublin for a play date.

MAV

Laura said...

I want dogs now! And especially labs, they are so smart! I love the names you picked for them, clever! Team D!