Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The last couple of weeks in photos!!

The Stars game. Clearly Matt was more interested in the game than taking the picture. They lost again. Every time we go they lose. Could that mean something?!

Christian Services Auction. It was so much fun to be with friends and spend a night dressed up and attending a dinner and auction. We did not win anything, but had a super time!!

The crew from Richardson East Church of Christ

A couple of weeks ago, our best friends from Lubbock came to town. It was so good to see them. We miss them terribly!!!! We love you Wootens. Sadly I only have pics of the kiddos, Davis and Kennedy. I always forget to take pictures of the adults when kids are involved!


Hanging out with Lisa at our place, Desperados. I don't know what Matt and I would do without our Desperados' nights with the Goolsbys!

Some of my kids at school. We are waiting for dismissal. This is the craziest time of the day. I pulled the camera out and they went crazy. They did stay still for this one photo.

Me at the Nasher Sculpture Museum. This was by far one of the weirdest parts of the Museum. Just wanted to share. And yes, I am standing amongst headless statues. Creepy!!

That's all for now!

3 comments:

B-DUB said...

your kids look fun!

Kristin McNeil said...

hey dude. so i am missing some updates! and syd and i plan on coming to abilene this weekend so we can see you. jason is hunting and we are going to play with you!

My {Oh} My Musings said...

This is your blogger ENCOURAGEMENT comment!!! You are a fabulous person, you are a wonderful teacher (i'm sure) and I KNOW you have some stories to share, even if they are about your students!!!! Teachers ALWAYS have stories! haha....you might have to change the names tho! :)
I keep checking your blog, as do many others i'm sure...so i hope this has inspired you to blog more! :) i've been back in touch w/ lacy....so mabye we can all see each other over the holidays? I would love to visit you and your mom in abilene over christmas...will yall be there? also, i cant seem to leave a comment on your mom's blog...does she allow comments? just curious! hope you are doing well. I look forward to catching up...it's been too long.
:)