Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I know it has been 2 months!!

Yes I realize it has almost been two months since my last post. So I have probably lost the few people who used to check out my blog due to my inconsistency. Hopefully, I will bring everyone back with all my updates.
Since so much time has past I am going to start with the most recent happenings and work my way back! This past weekend I ran in the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon. It was cold, rainy and I forgot to wear long pants!! It actually ended up fine during the run, but standing in the start line for 40 minutes(so I could be near the front) was miserable. This was my second half marathon but the first one where I actually had a cheerleading section. Matt, my mom, Carrie, Claire and Caroline all battled the weather to cheer me on. It made running so much easier knowing I had the love and support on the sidelines waiting for me. I also was cheered on by a few surprises, Kasey, Molly and Sarah. All who were there to support there husbands. It was a great run and I did super. Here are some pics of the race and after.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is great! You are brave to face the cold and the rain!

Abbe said...

I'm so impressed you braved the Whie Rock 1/2, I thought the weather was miserable that day. Can't wait to see about your whole marathon. YOu are a super woman.

Laura said...

I am so proud of you! so proud! I know you did the disney and are coming to austin to do the . I am really jealous and hope that I get to do a marathon someday! you are inspirational to me! Please come by to see Laney with your momma when yal are here or we can meet up! Lots of love, take care and you rock!

the thorntons said...

It was SO cool to see you running that day! I was VERY impressed. :)

My {Oh} My Musings said...

HAPPY BDAY ANDI! I Think today is the right day, march 3rd?? How do i still remember?

I hope you are doing good....& hope to hear from you soon!

:) Love ya

Jill said...

Hi, Andi!
I was doing a little blog hopping during Maddie's nap - and I found you! I enjoyed seeing all your pictures! I'm glad you're doing well.

jasonandchaney said...

Andi, just found your bolg!! Though I would say hi and hope all is well. I will put you on my list and continue to keep up.

sara lindsey said...

andi, andi...i KNOW there's been a marathon since the white rock 1/2! (we were going to run disney, too, but my knee couldn't handle my booty!) hope all is well!

sara (stevens) lindsey
seriously-sara.blogspot.com

Leah (Galloway) Flores said...

Hey Andi! How have you been? I try to keep up with you when my parents talk to your mom, but now I can check your blog. Tell your mom I said hello, I always loved her! I guess you've been keeping in touch with David. Just wanted to say hi. Keep in touch!