Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Birthday Weekend at the Farm

This past weekend we celebrated Mike's 60th birthday at the farm. It was a super fun filled relaxing weekend. It was filled with family, friends, fishing, golfing, shooting, swimming, eating, sleeping, and anything else one might want to do while resting at the farm.

Here are the dogs all packed up ready to go. They were so excited to be going to the Farm. When there, they get to just run free all day. There is so much to explore and get into. It is a dog's heaven!!
The family is full of fishermen, so needless to say we spent most of Saturday fishing! Here is Mike, Colin, Blake and John Wirt catching fish. They said they had the best luck with the pink worm. Who would have thought bass would love the color pink!

And here was the view I got most of the time on my boat. NICE!! I spent the day with Matt and Josh and I just thought this picture was priceless. I hope they don't get mad for me posting this!
I also got to shoot skeet for the first time. Needless to say I am not a natural, but I had a lot of fun!
Matt and Josh did some team shooting and did quite well. What a team those two make. Best buds since they were babies!The best shot of them all was the birthday boy! He showed everybody up.


Here are some pics of the some of the bugs we say while we were there. This one Matt took. It was our greeting to the house when we walked up.
And this was the coolest. I saw this spider web and when I went to take its picture a bug landed on the web and I got to watch it wrap it up for an afternoon snack. It was so fast and precise in the way it worked. Isn't nature cool!


It was a much needed relaxing weekend. Thanks to Mike for having a birthday!!!

1 comment:

B-DUB said...

new york pictures?

is your car red red?