Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A wonderfully busy weekend

Family time, graduations, and friends. What a great weekend. Matt and I were super busy a couple of weekends ago. We spent Friday with my Uncle Bruce, Aunt Nancy and their girls, Corinne, Noel, and Autumn. Bruce just took a preaching job in the Woodlands so it was neat to be the first to see there new place. Friday I spent the day with Nancy looking at houses. Then that evening we ate dinner and hung out. I love spending time with them.
Me and my Aunt Nancy. Do we look worn out from a day full of looking at houses. There are so many to look at. I even found myself some that I could move in to!!
Autumn and I after dinner. Bruce was dying to take our picture. He got a new phone and was picture happy so I had to take one with my camera too!!
Noel and I in the car on the way to lunch. We ate at the Sweet Tomato, her choice. It was very yummy!


Saturday was spent in Houston for Kyle's graduation from law school. He and Matt have been best friends since high school.
After the graduation we, Matt and I and all of Kyle's family, went to his apartment and hung out by the pool. Sorry no pictures from there. I am not quite in swimsuit shape yet!! Later that evening we went to a party for Kyle and his study partner Tammy. Not quite what I pictured for a study partner. Below is a picture of the two most beautiful lawyers!!
And the most beautiful couple !! Ha!
It was Kyle's birthday so we celebrated with the most delicious cupcakes ever! This is Molly, Mrs. Spout and I indulging in the yumminess.After the dinner one of Kyle's friends rented a limo for everyone to cruise the town. Sadly, Matt and I are either old or just not the partying type. We just rode with everyone to the first stop and then had the limo take us to our car. It was still a lot of fun.

Sunday we went to church with Bruce and the girls and then we had to hit the road. It was a great weekend but we had to say so long Sam Houston!

No comments: