Monday, May 7, 2007

Cinco de Mayo!

Matt and I love to entertain so with the independence of Mexico coming up we thought it would be a great reason to party. So we threw a Cinco de Mayo party for our Sunday School class. Fajitas, Queso, Guacamole, Chips, Pinata, and Friends. What more could you ask for?!
Michael and Brooke Hall, Brooke, Matt, and Anderson Cole. The Cole's oldest boys were too busy playing on the bounce house and video games to get still enough for a photo. They were so much fun to have . Super cute and super sweet. They brought me hand painted pots of cilantro and pepper. I just love having little kids around. Casey and Casey McCollum. They were such partiers that night. After attending ours they were off to another. What a bundle of energy they are.

And of course, Jeff and Lisa. We could not have pulled this party off without them. They came over a couple hours early and helped me stay sane getting everything ready. Matt and Jeff made three trips to the grocery store within one hour!! Thanks guys. Lisa was a life saver. It is crazy to think that I just met her this year. She is an amazing friend. And last but not least. Some pinata action. I have some movie clips but I do not know how to add them. So this will have to do. The boys destroyed the donkey and took home a great big bag of candy.

All in all I think we celebrated the independence of Mexico in a very great fashion. It was so fun to have our house filled with friends.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I had to catch up! First of all I LOVE those races you got to do, I'm jealous! I love White Rock and running around there except when it stinks! And so cute on your party! You are too creative! I completely forgot about cinco de mayo! Me sad!

Wendy said...

I wish we could have combined our Cinco de Mayo/Scotto parties! I would loved to have partied with y'all and the Goolsbys and Coles! I love them all! Reminds me that I need to blog about CDS...

Terah said...

Andi - thanks for the encouragement! i was having my first lonely moment when I read your comment. The Cinco party looks like too much fun!