Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

Well we have officially moved to Abilene. We have been in our new house for about two weeks. I have been busy getting everything in its right place. I have just about finished but thought I would go ahead and post some pics.

Master bedroom (above and below)

Master bath (It is little so this is Matt's bathroom, I use the other!)

My bathroom. It is green and brown. I love it!!

The DR PEPPER office. The closet in this room is the coolest. It has built in drawers with shelves and hanging rods. It will come in handy some day!

The guest room! Another of my favorite rooms. Sweet and simple. It is waiting for guests to come. And in the red armoire is a great big TV to enjoy!

My kitchen. It has concrete countertops that I love. And all stainless steel appliances. SO NICE!!!


The dining area
Looking into the den from the dining area. Our sweet new sectional! You can barely see Matt snuggled in "his" spot!
Looking in from the front door.
This is a view from sitting on the sectional. The only thing we haven't done yet is mount our TV on the wall. That is soon to come.
So that is our new home. We cannot wait to have all our friends and family come visit. Just let us know when you want to come!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about YOU tell us when to come! I love the house. You've done a great job arranging! I miss seeing the girls, though! Love you guys! gb

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that we're going to be the first guests in the guest room! See you on Thursday.

Lisa

Kelly Litton said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of the new house! I love it! Hope you guys are doing well!

carla's gateway said...

Andrea, Carla Limbaugh here, found you from another friends site and thought "this looks like Elly's sweet friend from many years back"... sure enough... I do believe it is you! how are your mom and dad? cool that you are in Abilene and that Kristin has a beautiful little girl! WE are still just outside Abilene, and still loving it. Elly and Emily both were led to build next door to each other just down the road from us! (amazing to this grandmother)... well, thanks for letting me catch up on you and your family. Tell your folks that Troy and Carla say... HI!!! be blessed!