Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet Sydney

My sister and Sydney came in town last week to visit. It was so good to spend time with both of them. I am going to miss them like crazy when they go overseas! Sydney got to stay extra which was so much fun for me and Bdub. Kristin and Jason went to Las Vegas, so they had a good time too! Here are some pics of the fun we had.
My dad, or Pops to Syd, feeding the fish. For anyone who has been to the Abilene Zoo, this is crazy!! It is a must see and do.
Sydney may not look like she was having a good time, but don't be fooled! SHe loves the animals.Sydney and myself at the pool. She is such a fish. Very happy splashing and playing in the water.One, two, three...JUMP!!!

I love this sweet girl!

3 comments:

SickBabyNurse said...

Andi- I just sent Matt an e-mail to an address he may not even use anymore. I just wanted to invite you guys to San Antonio anytime and stay with us...but particularly in November. I thought you might be running the ROck N Roll. If so, we'd love to have you here at our house. Hope you two are doing well.-Jaime (Stone) Reed

Joanna said...

Hey Andi- I found your blog today and thought I'd say hello, although I haven't seen you since the tennis courts back in the day. Sydney is beautiful and it looks like you are doing well!
Joanna (Feuerborn) Brownlee

My {Oh} My Musings said...

i will be in abtx on the weekend of august 1st. (not this weekend, but next) i'd love to see ya!!!!!!