Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm a bad blogger!

Yes, I do realize that it has been forever since I have blogged. So much has happened that I don't even know where to begin. And I have a new computer so all my pictures are saved on an external hard drive that is with Matt in Abilene. Speaking of Abilene, we are moving there this summer. I am finishing my school year here in Dallas and then we will make the move. Matt is already there working and waiting for me! That is the big news. Other things that have happened. My niece Sydney turned one! I ran two marathons- Disney and Austin. Well I will post pictures as soon as I can. But we all know that doesn't really mean anything with my track record on blogger. This summer will be better because I will have all sorts of time on my hands. Adios for now!

3 comments:

allyo said...

Welcome back...I have wondered where you went. I am jealous about Abilene...some days I really miss the laid back pace of A-town!

Becky said...

Glad your back... I have been checking to see if you have updated your blog for a long time!

It was good to see Matt several times recently!

Becky Happel

sara lindsey said...

Yea! Glad you're back because I still check in all the time!