Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Showers

I have amazing co-workers and friends. Here are some pictures from my baby showers. The first is from my school shower. I feel completely lucky and blessed to work with such an amazing staff. I can't wait for Ryan to meet everyone and someday go to school there.



My second shower was thrown by a group of friends. It was incredible! I don't even know how to say thanks to everyone who made the shower possible and all the people who came to honor Ryan!




Three ladies who are very near and dear to me! What would I do without friends like you! Wendy, Robyn, and Brooke.




My besties from Lubbock and Dallas, Amanda Wooten and Lisa Goolsby! Thank you for traveling to come share in the excitement.

We will always be Austin Raiders in my mind. Darla Lorenz, Marilyn Long and myself.The best sister ever! Thank you for everything!Melissa Brown and her sweet boys, Zane and Vander, came from Dallas. Thank you for coming and helping unload everything at my house. You are the greatest. I guess we will have to wait until next year to go chill at Hawaiian Falls!Me with Dave and Julia Galloway's sweet baby girls, Ellie and Gracelyn. Watch out Ryan!!!

No comments: